FEATURES TUSCAN DELIGHTS
BENEFITS PERFORMING ARTISTS
Celebrity chef Roberto Russo, author of two Italian cookbooks, and a leading Italian proponent of organic food and the slow food movement, presented a special gourmet menu of Tuscan cuisine at Toronto’s Romagna-Mia Restaurant, hosted by Executive Chef Gabriele Paganelli.
The dinner took place Sunday, April 13 at the Romagna-Mia Restaurant, 106 Front Street East, Toronto. A reception began at 5:30 p.m., with dinner served at 6. The evening included live musical performances and an auction.
Maestro Kerry Stratton served as Master of Ceremonies for the evening.
Auction items included:
- Zoom Airlines Round-Trip tickets for 2 to Rome
- Dinner For 12 by Bruno’s Fine Foods
- Custom-fit golf clubs (driver + 2 woods,Iron’s package of 8 clubs) by Clubs That Fit
- Photograph on Canvas by Sheila Reisman
- Two Italian language courses at the Italian Cultural Institute
- First-class round-trip Via Rail tickets for 2 Toronto-Montreal by TravelOnly
- Tickets for 2 to Moscow Virtuosi with Vladimir Spivakov at Roy Thompson Hall, May 22 by Show One
- Digital Print by Neil Ornstein